- What the heck have you been up to lately?
Man, I don’t even have any idea. In February I had LASIK surgery, which was amazing and super cool and if you’re thinking about doing it you should go do it right now, what are you waiting for. In March I was devoured by tax season, in April I was still being chewed up by tax season, and now work has slowed down to a crawl that reminds me how frustrating I find having a job that goes from 0 to 60 to 0 in less than a three week span.
- What have you been buying lately?
Lipstick. So much lipstick. I have too many lipsticks and I want to buy more. Someone, give me more money so I can buy another purple or black lipstick.
- What did you do this weekend?
This weekend I went to my parent’s house and cleaned out the remainders of my childhood bedroom, attempting to create some space for the books and trinkets I’ll be leaving behind when I move. And then I came home and cleaned my apartment. I think tonight warrants my fourth closet cleanout in as many weeks. Yeah, I’m going kind of slow, but right now I have a little time to shed excess in slow motion.
- Are you REALLY moving to Texas?
YES YES YES I AM MOVING TO TEXAS I AM QUITTING MY JOB AND I AM MOVING OUT OF MY APARTMENT IN JULY AND AAAAHHHHH
- When are you moving to Texas?
Oh man I have no idea, don’t ask me D: D:
- What have you been reading? I just finished reading Jeff Smith’s Bone graphic novels and those were wonderful! I’m still slowly working through my Harry Potter re-read, currently about 1/3 of the way through book number 5. I took a break to read the first two books in Brandon Sanderson’s The Stormlight Archive and hoooly cow those are epic and awesome and they almost never end. Can’t wait for the rest of the series, even though I have at least another year to wait for book 3. Not sure what’s next, though I have many many suggestions.
- Anything else?
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no, nothing really to share. Hopefully now that I’m bored at work 89% of the time I’ll update a little bit more.