Yeah, so I’ve been exceptionally chatty lately. Blame it on being socially starved at work.
I just realized, going through my blog archives, that there are a lot of things about ME (my favorite subject) that I have not explained on my blog, even though I have mentioned bits and pieces of it throughout the years.
So uh, here we go:
1. I work as an administrative assistant in an accounting firm and know nothing about math or taxes.
2. I read at least a book a week.
3. I have stupid joint problems, but they are manageable.
4. I have a B.A. in English and would like to get an M.A. in………something.
5. I LOVE food carts and local businesses.
6. I am an extrovert, but I wouldn’t say I am seriously outgoing.
7. I find great joy in picking out ugly objects and threatening to give them to people.
I take a lot of self portraits.
9. I take a lot of photos of things besides myself.
10. I spend a lot of time on Twitter.
11. I have three roommates.
12. Their dog hates me, their cat is ambivalent.
13. I am single, and trying the online dating thing, and it is awful.
14. I have more social commitments than I should.
Music I like
- 90’s Country
- Terrible pop
- Imagine Dragons
- Bad club music
- Fall Out Boy
Things I am only slightly obsessed with
- antique deer
- Flower tins
- weird things
- ugly things
- teal things
- hot pink things
- Chinese pottery
- foo dogs
- red cap mushrooms
Now you know… 90% of everything about me!