Wow! A whole lot can happen in 2 years. Like, just about everything you can imagine:
- C moved from Oregon to Texas to live with me
- We lived in a 400 sq ft studio together for A YEAR and didn’t murder each other (and actually came out of it pretty happy and wow, that is just crazy, isn’t it?)
- We moved into a bigger apartment with a dishwasher and also FEWER COCKROACHES
- We got a cat??? I never thought I’d own a cat. But he is orange and cranky and full of purrs and my little lion friend.
- I somehow survived and also graduated from my Master’s program?????!
- I somehow had a tan when I came home for the summer
- I have a full time job in my career field now??
- I saw DOLLY FREAKIN’ PARTON LIVE and my life has changed for the better (more glitter, always)
- UT got a new Bevo, a BABY BEVO and he’s adorable and I love him.
But seriously. So many things have happened, and I’ve really missed this silly space! I’m not sure. I miss having some searchable record preserved in the internet about my life- I think grad school is the first era since before junior high where I haven’t kept any form of online blog (I’m not sure if Twitter really counts), and I really, *really* have missed posting photos and lists and talking about my life. So I am thinking that I’m back.
Of course, this space is going to continue to be what it is, and that is a mish-mash jumble of jokes and free-writes and nothings and lists and stupid things I feel like posting, because I’m not sure i have the attention span for anything else. So to all of my new friends, hello! I hope you enjoy my writing, even if you already see a lot of my life on twitter. And to my old friends, hello! I miss you dearly.
That’s it. I think. And more to come.